You are a survivor, an over comer, a Champion!
The summer of 2018 will prove to be full of excitement, domination, competition and revelation. Escape youthful passions and the summer boredom by getting involved in Survivor Summer 2018! Not only will you have multiple chances a week to earn points for your tribe, you also will have opportunities to earn individual points! Join us on Wednesday Nights at 6:30PM.
What is Survivor Summer?
Survivor Summer is all about how God sees YOU as a survivor! This summer you will learn how to see yourself as a survivor and you will be equipped to STAY a survivor. Not only that, the youth group will be separated into three tribes and every week you will compete to see which tribe has what it takes to be THE survivor!
Join us every week because this summer in Escape is bound to be like NO OTHER.
How to join a tribe?
At the beginning of the summer we will have a draft night! This is where the tribe leaders will sit down and randomly draft their tribe! Keep your phone close this night, because at the end of the night you will get a phone call from your tribe leader, telling you what tribe you are on. What about all the friends you will be bringing? Glad you asked! If you bring a first time friend, you and your tribe will be rewarded with points for being a first time friend. Your friend will then get added to your tribe. After this point, any points that friend accumulates through coming or participating in games goes to your tribe and them individually.
How do I earn points?
You and your tribe will be earning points together, however, we will be keeping track of individual points also. You can earn individual points by the ways indicated about. Don’t wait to long to start racking up your points! You’ll never know when being the top point leader both on your tribe and individually will matter.
• Attendance to Service – 10,000 pts*
• Bringing a First Time Friend – 20,000 pts for first time, 10,000 for every time after
• Attendance to Bible Studies – 5,000 pts*
• Bringing your Bible—2,000 pts*
• Weekly Challenges—3,000 pts*
• Pre-Service, Service, and Post Services Games (various point values)
• Survivor Meet Ups—2,000 pts* (additional points may be given out)
• Tribal Service (serving the church or community as a tribe) – 30,000 (can range higher, depending on the commitment) Outside of your serving commitments. It must include a majority of your tribe.
• Social Media Post – 1,000 pts per post (must be about service or something you learned)*
• Random Café Participation—1,000 pts*
*Individual & Tribe Points
Tribal Service Opportunities
Tribal Service is a way to serve at Faith Family Church or the community with your tribe. This is for group tribal points. You and your team have the ability to pick whichever activity/event you would like. But keep in mind, if you don’t do your best, or a majority of your tribe isn’t there, you won’t get points! This is an endless way to go above and beyond your current serving commitments to help your team make it to the top!
Need Ideas? We have a few!
• Welcome Team Greet a special way for a Sunday service! Contact Austin.
• Special Events Childcare Special services when guest speakers are here. Contact Adrienne.
• MOTs Event Put on an event for the kids of MOTs. Let the mom’s enjoy coffee while your tribe has events and games for the kids
at a local park. Contact Adrienne.
• Building/Lawn Maintenance Help the church with the care of the building. Contact Austin
• Outreach Groups Creating an opportunity for outreach for youth. Contact Austin.
• Nursing Home Outreach Help out with the ones we schedule monthly. Contact Adrienne.
• Children’s Ministries Class Involvement Choose either a craft, game, praise song, or anything creative to help in the classroom.
• Adopt a Classroom Take over a class! Other then teaching it is up to you! Between sound person, check in, rules, snack, the ball is
in your court. Contact Austin to pick a class room and a date.